The information you obtain on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult with an attorney for advice regarding your individual legal situation. We welcome you to reach out to us by phone, email, or mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.
Thank you for visiting the website of Eunoia Law Firm (hereinafter “Eunoia” or “we,” “us,” or “our”). We created this website so that you could learn more about the firm and the legal services we offer. This website is intended for informational purposes only. None of the information contained in this website constitutes either legal advice or a solicitation of any particular prospective client.
It is our intention that the information on this website be useful, but we do not guarantee that any of the information contained here is correct, complete, or up to date. An attorney-client relationship between you and Eunoia cannot be created by visiting this website. The only way to become our client is by specific and explicit agreement with an individual attorney at Eunoia. By providing general information about our firm on this website, we are not soliciting clients nor do we propose any type of representation. You should not act or rely on any information contained on this website without seeking the advice of an attorney. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
Any information that you send us in an e-mail message may not be confidential or privileged. Sending us an e-mail message will not make you a client of Eunoia. If you are interested in having us represent you, you should call us so we can determine whether the matter is one for which we are willing or able to accept professional responsibility. We will not make this determination by e-mail communication. The telephone number for our office is listed in this website. We reserve the right to decline any representation. We may be required to decline representation if it would create a conflict of interest with our other clients. Do not, therefore, provide us with any confidential information, whether by letter, e-mail, or telephone, until after we have had an opportunity to determine whether representing you would create a conflict of interest with any of our other clients. Any unsolicited information we receive from you will not be treated as an attorney-client confidence.
Collection of Information
We may collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, company name and information, email addresses, etc., when you make a inquiry, sign up for a mailing list, or submit a job application, whether through our website, by telephone, where we have been engaged to perform legal services, or through other channels. Some of this Personal Information is necessary for us to be able to respond to your inquiry; other information is provided optionally. We never sell your information to any other company or agency. Below, we describe more specifically how we collect your information and what we do with it.
1. Information You Give to Us.
- Information that is necessary for the use of the website and/or engagement of Eunoia. We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use our website or contact us. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of any contract between you and us, for our legitimate business purposes, and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Engagement. When you seek legal advice or engage our services, we may require certain information such as your first name, last name, company, country, and email address.
- Communications with Eunoia. When you communicate with Eunoia, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Information you choose to give us. You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using this website or engaging our services. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
2. Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of the Website.
We automatically collect information, including personal information, about your visit to our website and the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the website and subscription service.
Cookie/Tracking Technology. Eunoia uses cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Some of this information is anonymous. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Eunoia uses the following types of cookies:
These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We do not share this information with any other organizations.
3. Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect. We do not control, supervise, or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
- Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login with a third-party service (e.g. Google), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
4. Other Sources.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive background check results (with your consent where required) or fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.
Use and Sharing of Your Information
We use, store, share, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Eunoia website, communicate with you, comply with our legal obligations, and, to the extent engaged to perform legal services, to perform legal work for you or on your behalf. For example, we use, store, and process information to:
- Operate, protect, improve, and optimize Eunoia website, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you substantive content we believe is of interest to you.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
We may also use or share your information as described below:
Personal Information. We will never use your Personal Information in a way that is prohibited by applicable law or contrary to our ethical obligations. Here are some ways in which we might use your Personal Information, subject in each case to our ethical obligations under applicable law:
- Our Business Purposes. We may use your Personal Information for our everyday business purposes, such as to provide services to you, to communicate information and updates to you, and to update our profile about you. Additionally, we may share your Personal Information with companies related to us by common ownership or control, and they may use your Personal Information for their everyday business purposes.
- Service Providers. From time to time, we may employ companies and individuals to perform certain services on our behalf or to perform legal work for you or on your behalf (such as conducting audits, processing credit card payments, or providing customer service). These third-party service providers may have access to Personal Information, but only to the extent required to perform their assigned roles, and they may not use your Personal Information for any other reason.
- Compliance with Law. We may release Personal Information about you if we believe such a release is necessary to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process. We may release Personal Information about you to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions or through investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access to, maintain data accuracy of, and ensure the correct use of your Personal Information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your Personal Information in our possession. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee that information you provide to us over the Internet will remain private. We also cannot guarantee that information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
- Data Access and Portability. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Data Retention and Erasure. We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us, for our legitimate business interests, or to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your information you can request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Eunoia you may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your Account Settings or by sending a communication to Eunoia specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, applicable law may give you the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Eunoia override your own.
- Objection to Processing. In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require Eunoia not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing, Eunoia will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Eunoia before the competent data protection authorities.
How to Contact Us
Eunoia Law Firm
P.O. Box 42
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Attn: Managing Partner
The term “Eunoia” or “us” or “we” refers to Eunoia Law Firm, the owner of the Website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
The use of this Website is subject to the following Terms:
No Legal Services or Attorney-Client Relationship. Our website is not intended to be a source of legal advice, and no information on this website (including any general information about legal matters) should be considered or relied upon as legal advice on any specific matter. You should never act upon general information on legal matters without seeking legal counsel regarding your particular situation.
Changes to These Terms. The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. Eunoia may modify these Terms at any time. Those modified Terms will become effective immediately after Eunoia posts them on the Website. You agree to review these Terms posted on the Website each time you access or use the Website so that you are aware of any modifications made to these Terms. If you do not agree to the modified Terms, you are not authorized to access or use the Website. Your failure to comply with these Terms as they may be modified from time to time will constitute breach of contract and may violate Eunoia’s copyright, trademark, and other proprietary and intellectual property rights.
Modification of the Website. Eunoia reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part of the Website from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that Eunoia will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website. Eunoia may change the information and materials on the Website from time to time at its discretion.
Privacy. To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
Transmission of Information and Other Materials Via the Website. Eunoia welcomes your comments and suggestions about the Website and Eunoia’s services, but Eunoia does not wish for you to send any confidential or proprietary ideas, suggestions, materials, or other information relating to developing, designing, redesigning, modifying, providing, or marketing any of its services or any new services. You agree that any information, ideas, suggestions, or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf send to Eunoia via the Website, including feedback, data, questions, comments, or service ideas, know-how, or suggestions (collectively, “Information”), will not be considered confidential or proprietary, even if the Information is labeled “Confidential” or “Proprietary.” Further, Eunoia will own all Information you submit to it via the Website, and by submitting the Information to Eunoia, you irrevocably assign to Eunoia all worldwide rights, title, and interest in and to that Information. Eunoia will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute Information to others without limitation or liability. Eunoia may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques in the Information for any purpose whatsoever, including developing and marketing services that incorporate or otherwise embody Information, without providing any notice, compensation, or attribution to you.
About Children. The Website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13 without the prior consent and ongoing supervision of a parent or guardian. By using the Website, you represent and warrant to Eunoia that you meet the foregoing age requirement.
Intellectual Property. Eunoia owns the Website and owns or has the right to use all of the content on the Website, including all text, images, appearance, graphics, photographs, video clips, audio clips, designs, icons, wallpaper, characters, artwork, sounds, information, software, data, and other materials, and all HTML design, layouts, configurations, CGI, and other code and scripts in any format used to implement the Website (the “Content”), all of which are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Absent Eunoia’s express written permission as to particular Content on the Website, you may use the Content only for personal, noncommercial, informational purposes, and you may, subject to any stated restrictions or limitations, print a single copy of a limited amount of Content solely for these purposes subject to the conditions set forth below. Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not distribute, publish, download, transmit, modify, or create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part, without Eunoia’s prior written consent, provided that (a) your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials, (b) you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes, and (c) if we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications. Additionally, framing pages or parts of pages on the Website and deep linking to pages in the Website are prohibited.
You may not use the Eunoia logos, designs or service marks under any circumstances without our prior written authorization. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use or refer to Eunoia or its logos, designs or service marks to identify products or services that are not ours or in a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse or are otherwise connected with your activities, products or services; nor may you use our name as hidden or embedded text in webpages in an effort to cause a search of our marks or name to result in a hit on a page not maintained by Eunoia.
Eunoia claims a copyright in its works presented at this site. Eunoia authorizes you to view, download and print Eunoia documents on this website only under the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, non-commercial and informational purposes
- The documents may not be reproduced, copied and redistributed
- The documents may not be modified
To request permission to reproduce, copy or redistribute any portions of this site for commercial use, please send an email using our contact page.
Except as expressly provided above, Eunoia is not granting you a license under any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary right in any Content, and nothing in these Terms will be interpreted as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary, intellectual, or other right of Eunoia or any third party. You obtain no rights in the products, equipment, processes, or technology described on this Website by accessing or using the Website. Eunoia and any third-party owners retain all of those rights.
If you are a copyright owner and believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with notice containing the following information: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed; (iii) identification of the material that you claim is infringing and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with these requirements will not be considered sufficient notice and will not be deemed to confer on Eunoia actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. You must send the written notice to:
P.O. Box 42
Holly Springs, NC
Attn: Managing Partner
If you wish to make any use of Content other than as authorized in this section, please contact us at the above address or using our contact page.
No Advertisement or Solicitation. Although a law firm website such as ours may be deemed by some authorities in some jurisdictions to be an advertisement for legal services, our website is not to be considered as a solicitation for legal services on any particular matter or as an invitation to establish an attorney-client relationship as to any particular matter. An attorney-client relationship with our firm and its lawyers is established only after a specific engagement has been expressly agreed to between a partner in our firm and a client through direct, person-to-person communication. Prospective clients should not provide any confidential information to us, whether through e-mail or otherwise, before an attorney-client relationship is established. The duties of confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege do not arise until we have expressly undertaken a particular client engagement.
Our firm’s legal services are offered only in accordance with applicable law and regulations and rules of professional conduct governing our practice, and nothing in this website should be construed as engaging, or offering to engage, in any activities in any jurisdiction where such activities would constitute the unauthorized practice of law or would otherwise be unlawful or improper.
Prohibited Actions. You may use the Website only for lawful purposes in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website: (a) in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries); (b) for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise; (c) to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which does not comply with the section of these Terms titled “Intellectual Property”; (d) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation; (e) to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Eunoia, a Eunoia employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing); (f) to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Eunoia or users of the Website or expose them to liability; or (g) to interfere with the proper working of the Website. You also agree not to use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
The Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to (a) link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website; (b) send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website; or (c) cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any features and any links at any time without notice in our sole discretion.
Disclaimers of Warranties. Eunoia disclaims all responsibility and liability for the timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability, and availability of information and material contained on the Website. The Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Eunoia disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, failure to update, mis delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material on the Website. Eunoia does not warrant or guarantee that the Website will be error-free or virus-free or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted. Eunoia and its content providers cannot and do not warrant or guarantee against errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, or losses, including loss of data.
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. EUNOIA DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY AND OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTY OF QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, USE, PERFORMANCE, OR ABSENCE OF VIRUSES.
IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN ANY MATERIAL FROM THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM OR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR OTHERWISE OBTAINING THAT MATERIAL. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL EUNOIA, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS DATA PROVIDERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, DELIVERING, OR MANAGING THE CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SITE PROVIDERS”), BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER, IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, AND LOSS OF PROSPECTIVE ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE, (B) ANY COMMUNICATIONS SENT TO YOU VIA THE SITE OR OTHERWISE FROM Eunoia, OR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH INFORMATION, (C) THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE PROVIDERS, OR (D) INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICE, EVEN IF SOME OR ALL OF THE SITE PROVIDERS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE PROVIDERS ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY ARISING FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, IDEA, OR INSTRUCTION IN THE CONTENT.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Eunoia, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of the Website, (b) user content you submit, post to, or transmit through the Website, (c) your violation of any rights of any other company or person in connection with this Website, or (d) your violation of these Terms.
Electronic Communications. When you visit the Website, send e-mails to Eunoia, or subscribe to our communications, you are communicating with Eunoia electronically. You consent to receive communications from Eunoia electronically. Eunoia will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Eunoia provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Severability and Waiver. The invalidity of any term, condition, or provision of these Terms will not affect the enforceability of the remaining portions of these Terms. Eunoia’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Notices. If you have any questions regarding the Website or these Terms, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 42
Holly Springs, NC
Attn: Managing Partner